- 1/4 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice Fresh
- 1 tbsp Garlic Finely chopped or Paste
- 1 tsp Ginger Finely chopped or Paste
- 1 tbsp Oregano Dried
- 1 tsp Rosemary Dried
- 1 tsp Thyme Dried
- 1 tsp Parsley Dried
- 1/2 tsp Paprika or Red chili flakes Optional
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Pepper
- 4 Chicken breasts
- In a large mixing bowl, mix together olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, ginger, dried herbs, salt, pepper and paprika (optional)
Add chicken breasts and mix them around, making sure they are fully coated in the marinade
Cover and marinate in the fridge for at least 1 hour to a maximum of 8 hours.
When you are ready to grill, use tongs to remove chicken breasts from the marinade and place them on a hot grill. Grill each side for 6-7 minutes OR until the chicken is fully cooked through.
While grilling, baste chicken with leftover marinade a few times. Make sure to cook the leftover marinade and reduce it first.
Remove chicken breasts from grill and place them on a serving dish.
Garnish with chopped fresh basil.
Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes and enjoy!