- 9 Slider Rolls, or tray buns
- 1/4 cup Pesto
- 2 cups Cooked Shredded Chicken
- 1 cup Shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 2 tablespoons Butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1 teaspoon Dried Parsley
- Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray an 8×8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Slice the dinner rolls in half, if they are pull apart rolls you can leave them stuck together and slice them all at the same time.
- Place the bottom halves into the prepared baking dish.
- Spread the pesto sauce over the bottom halves of the dinner rolls.
- Spread the chopped chicken on top of the pesto, and sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over the chicken.
- Cover with the top halves of the dinner rolls.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the butter, garlic salt and parsley.
- Brush this mixture over top of the sliders and cover the whole dish tightly with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted. Serve warm.